- Bristol, Birmingham, +9
- 51-100 people
The best thing about us? It’s our people. They’re a focused, innovative and diverse group of professionals who are core to everything we do, and everything we stand for.
We're a rich collection of different people and skills; former HR professionals, executive search specialists, business owners, teachers and many more wonderful backgrounds add to the vibrancy of the team.
If you want to be part of a force for good in the HR community, driving a more diverse and inclusive workforce, we want to speak to you. You'll have the chance to shape the culture and impact of our business - particularly our fastest growing office in New York - working alongside some of the best HR recruiters in the market. You'll be in an environment where you're given autonomy over your day; we might help you out with the 'what', but we'll give you the freedom and support to decide the 'how'. But most importantly, you'll be part of a company where you can bring your whole self to work. Every day.
It doesn’t matter what your recruitment background is; if you are passionate about people, believe in being the best and are looking for a career with purpose, then we want to talk to you.
Perks and culture
Mental Health Support
Inclusion & Diversity
Learning & Development
Childcare & Parental Leave
Socials and Incentives
Mental Health Support
Every year, we run two Wellbeing Weeks and release our 'Mental Health Matters' magazine. We also give everyone access to 6 free, independently run counselling sessions a year, which we encourage everyone to use. ...
Mental Wellbeing Events
Full of events and content aimed at supporting everyone's physical and mental health, we run a Wellbeing Week twice a year.
Mental Wellbeing Budget
Content we're in
- Our New York office are a passionate team with diverse backgrounds, a mix of nationalities and a breadth of search and industry experience. Our team ranges from 6 months to 30 years’ experience, making it a phenomenal environment to learn from some of the industries’ best – be that as a peer, or as someone first starting out. The office is located in midtown Manhattan on the prestigious Park Avenue, an easy walk from Penn and Grand Central train stations. We’re on the 3rd floor in a sunny open plan modern space with multiple interview and conference rooms and a kitchen facility for all employees. For our tri-state employees we work to a 2 days in the office 3 days remote, and for those days that you are in the office there is a great selection of food options to meet any taste – all within easy walking distance.
- Our UK headquarters is right in The City of London. It's a big, open plan space with brilliant facilities and wonderful surrounds. Right between St Paul's Cathedral and the river Thames, there are plenty of places to enjoy lunch nearby - from top restaurants to public gardens. It’s well connected to mainline train stations; many of our team enjoy a walk across the Millennium Bridge as part of their commute.
- Our office in Dubai is located in the city’s financial district, DIFC. It looks out over the iconic Burj Khalifa and the downtown skyline. These two areas host some of the city’s top restaurants, bars and cafes as well as being within walking distance of Dubai Mall and the Dubai Fountains. Commuting from anywhere in the city takes less than 30 minutes by car and the office has onsite parking; alternatively, the metro station is a convenient 10 minute walk away. The building also has a scenic mezzanine level with cafes, restaurants and fountains on which to enjoy Dubai’s incredible weather.
We also recognise that, as a recruitment firm, we are in a position to be able to postively influence the make up of the workplace. Diversity, equity and inclusion is woven in to everything we do; our training, our culture, and our work.
Causes we support
Jobs at Frazer Jones
- Senior Recruiter in New York, NY, USASalary: Get in touch
- Temp Recruiter in New York, NY, USASalary: Get in touch
- Recruiter in New York, NY, USASalary: Get in touch
- Recruiter - Professional Services in London, UKSalary: Get in touch
- Recruiter - Human Capital in London, UKSalary: Get in touch
- Recruiter in Dubai, U.A.ESalary: Get in touch