Pioneer Search is a Technology & Electronics Recruiter who truly practices what they preach as technology recruitment experts operating at the quality end of the market. They conduct morning scrums to create a culture of collaboration, openness and support for all levels of recruiter. In addition, training is provided with a blended method of on the job, online, board room academy and coaching from the owners. Pioneer Search also know how to enjoy their successes: go-karting, royal ascot, themed nights, fine dining and 28 days holiday, to name just a few incentives.
Tough Mudder 2019
- Proven Recruitment experience, with any IT or Financial Services experience beneficial
- Experience of both Client and Candidate Management
- Strong depth of character with a sales personality
- Excellent written & verbal English
- Solid academics with A Levels or a Degree
- Quarterly incentives and dining at London’s top restaurants
- A Christmas & Summer party - Summer 2019 we started the day off with a private cinema screening followed by a day at the races and for Christmas we went to Barcelona!
- 2021 Ski trip incentive
- Regular team drinks
- Monthly top biller and MVP prizes (including £250 vouchers)
- Full benefits including half price cinema tickets, season ticket loan, 12% off Apple Store, Taste Card, free IPhone mobile insurance
- Beer fridge, early finish, business casual dress code and finish at 5pm if you want to hit the gym!
Being a small office means culture and fit is imperative for us. We all get on and like banter but we're also well aware we have a job to get done. Joining Pioneer at this key stage in it's growth means you have a massive impact on the future of Pioneer and who we hire next.
The candidates and clients we work with are corporate and usually pretty senior which means that we do have to be serious some of the time, but when we're not on the phone to clients and candidates there is usually lot's of jokes and banter whizzing across the office, with discussions of next team nights out top of the chat!