- London, Singapore
- 101-1000 people
"Welcome to the world of Cobalt. In an overcrowded market, we are authentically different. We believe that relationships are based on chemistry and trust and that the ability to attract and retain these relationships is the true value of recruitment."
Based in the UK, US, Germany, Singapore and New Zealand, Cobalt has an incredibly tight-knit team and we are proud to work here, in fact 98% of our staff would happily recommend working for us. Why? Well, we actively discourage long working hours and make sure you're successful but also happy doing what you're doing. We're a diverse bunch operating in the Built Environment, FS, Construction and Engineering sectors.
Perks and culture
Learning & Development
Health & Wellness
Mental Health Support
Inclusion & Diversity
Childcare & Parental Leave
Back Office Support
Socials and Incentives
Visible Commision Structure
- We’re a passionate team equipped with the skills and support needed to be able to work in a way that suits you best. It’s just one of the reasons why we stand out from the crowd. Across the globe, our core values remain the same. This means that we treat our clients, candidates, colleagues and community the way we want to be treated ourselves. We measure success on quality, not quotas. Without high-pressure sale tactics, our consultants have the freedom and flexibility they need to do their job well by matching the right people to the right jobs through their own good judgement. As a team, we're proud to deliver quality with integrity. This is why the best recruiters want to work for us and why we think you will too.
- The Singapore office is typified by hard-working, intelligent and outgoing consultants. The team is sociable both in and outside of work and takes pride in the service we provide for our clients. The job of a recruitment consultant is continually busy and pressured therefore we are look for charismatic and driven people who are ambitious to learn and progress their career and earning potential beyond their peers.
Podcasts we're on
Jobs at Cobalt Recruitment
- Real Estate Recruitment Consultant in London, UK£27,000 - £45,000
- Legal Compliance Consultant in Singapore, SingaporeS$36,000 - S$60,000
- Consultant - Business Systems in London, UK£28,000 - £30,000
- Recruitment Consultant - Construction in London, UK£25,000 - £30,000
- Recruitment Consultant - Facilities Management in London, UK£25,000 - £30,000
- Principal Recruitment Consultant - Real Estate in London, UK£31,500 - £36,000
- Consultant - Real Estate in London, UK£25,000 - £30,000
- Principal Consultant – Interim Finance in London, UK£31,500 - £36,000
- Consultant – NHS & Not For Profit Team in London, UK£25,000 - £30,000