- 101-1000 people
Perks and culture
Socials and Incentives
Health & Wellness
Learning & Development
Mental Health Support
Inclusion & Diversity
Childcare & Parental Leave
Closed Xmas & New Year
The Cobalt offices are always closed between Christmas and New Years, because we know how important that time is to be with friends and family, near or far.
Unlimited holiday means our staff manage their own time and their work-life balance. Simple!
It's your birthday, so do what you want to with a full day off!
Cobalt knows that everyone’s wellbeing is different and can take many forms, so we want to ensure that you are able to come to Cobalt ready to work, not exhausted, worrying about your home life, or having been awake since 4am with a sick child.
Podcasts we're on
- We’re a passionate team equipped with the skills and support needed to be able to work in a way that suits you best. It’s just one of the reasons why we stand out from the crowd. Across the globe, our core values remain the same. This means that we treat our clients, candidates, colleagues and community the way we want to be treated ourselves. We measure success on quality, not quotas. Without high-pressure sale tactics, our consultants have the freedom and flexibility they need to do their job well by matching the right people to the right jobs through their own good judgement. As a team, we're proud to deliver quality with integrity. This is why the best recruiters want to work for us and why we think you will too.
We also support Future Frontiers which is a not-for-profit that partners with low decile schools and pairs a young person coming to the end of their schooling with a professional, like us, who acts as a career coach. As coaches, we guide them to discover more about their chosen career path and put them in touch with an inspiring industry professional. Our colleagues will enhance their existing skillsets and use them to assist disadvantaged young people to achieve their career goals.
Causes we support
Jobs at Cobalt Recruitment
- Real Estate Recruitment Consultant in London, UK£27,000 - £45,000
- Consultant - Business Systems in London, UK£28,000 - £30,000
- Recruitment Consultant - Construction in London, UK£25,000 - £30,000
- Recruitment Consultant - Facilities Management in London, UK£25,000 - £30,000
- Principal Recruitment Consultant - Real Estate in London, UK£31,500 - £36,000
- Consultant - Real Estate in London, UK£25,000 - £30,000
- Principal Consultant – Interim Finance in London, UK£31,500 - £36,000
- Consultant – NHS & Not For Profit Team in London, UK£25,000 - £30,000
- Consultant – Property Accounting in London, UK£25,000 - £30,000