- London, Manchester, +1
- < 10 people
Our uniquely honest and personal approach sees candidates, clients and employees as people, and jobs as careers. That’s why we connect with everyone we work with - to create real relationships, that last.
Founded in 2008 and with over 100 years of collective experience in recruiting across nice sectors, we pride ourselves on building respectful parnerships and enjoying collaborative successes with our clients and candidates.
Hisotrically, we were one of the first recruitment agencies in our sector to adopt a flexi working model. We now proudly operate a complete WFA policy with consultants based in London, Leeds, Home Counties and other locations. On a day to day basis you'll find the team working in their own home/garden offices with occasional days in our London and Leeds offices - completely to suit their individual circumstances. Our policy remains - so long as you're doing what you need to do then we'll support you to have the best work/life balance whilst being rewarded generously for your success. This is a career, a life-style choice and a great place to work.
Perks and culture
Learning & Development
Mental Health Support
Health & Wellness
Socials and Incentives
We have a transparent and generous bonus scheme with thresholds aligned to your basic salary. It's a complete meritocracy - your future pay-rises will be linked to your billings not your length of service. At the same time, we're a team focussed business so we run an end of year bonus scheme which is linked to the performance of the team and your individual contribution. ...
Business Equity or Options
We're part of the Iliad Ventures - a joint venture group which allows us to offer a share options scheme for those joining us on our ambitious and exciting growth journey.
DNA Pension Scheme with NEST (to begin after 3 months)
Visible Commission Structure
to be discussed on application
- Whenever you wish, you can work from our HQ and London office - the prestigious Stanley Building conveniently located at Kings Cross. You will also have access to other co-working spaces across London and Leeds if you need one closer to home. We're yet to work it all out but once we're back to normal we anticipate weekly face to face meetings and monthly team socials in London or Leeds . We will, of course, continue our policy of daily virtual team catch up meetings and regular video one-to-ones - it's really important to us that the team is together and connected.
- Work from anywhere!
- Work from anywhere
- 100% remote office working.
Walking With the Wounded - "helping the wounded back into work" https://walkingwiththewounded.org.uk CALM - Campaign Against Living Miserably - a charity close to the Founder's heart, DNA's chosen charity in 2020 instead of sending out Christmas cards. https://www.thecalmzone.net/ BD100 Awards - DNA have been the Talent Partners of the BD100 awards for the last 3 years - and taking part in the 2020 unique online event and presenting the prize to the winner of the Business Development Team of the Year. https://bd100.club/
MAA Awards (Marketing Agencies Association) - 2017 and 2018 official sponsor #Do Diofferent Awards and Talent Development Award
2018 Women of Tomorrow partner with Campaign and IPA - https://ipa.co.uk/awards-events/women-of-tomorrow-awards
Official Talent and Recruitment Partner for the Media Trust Triathlon in 2014 and 2015 as well as entering a DNA team. https://mediatrust.org/ Shelford Rugby Club - https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/shelfordrugbyclub/
Causes we support
Jobs at DNA Recruit
- REMOTE - Head of Planning & Strategy in London, UK£40,000 - £45,000
- REMOTE - Managing Consultant/Associate Director in Manchester, UK£40,000 - £45,000
- REMOTE - Senior Consultant,Creative and Design in London, UK£30,000 - £40,000
- REMOTE - Head of Contract and Interim in London, UK£40,000 - £45,000
- REMOTE - Executive Search Director in London, UK£55,000 - £60,000
- REMOTE - Head of Digital Recruitment in Birmingham, UK£35,000 - £45,000
- REMOTE - Senior Consultant - Client Services in Manchester, UK£35,000 - £40,000
- REMOTE - Senior Consultant - Technology in London, UK£35,000 - £40,000
- Fully Remote Resourcer in London, UK£20,000 - £25,000