MAM Technology - Cyber Security
Ever thought about utilising some of your skills to land yourself a career which would provide huge
money-making potential? If you bring experience in either cold calling, sales or customer facing
roles, then perhaps a career in recruitment could be for you!
Come join us here at MAM InfoTech, where we are on the lookout for highly motivated
professionals that want to have a highly rewarding career.
We are Twickenham’s largest and most successful technology recruitment firm focusing purely on
the German market and growing at a phenomenal rate. We have almost doubled in size in the past
year alone, and don’t intend to stop. We recruit for some of the world’s most prestigious consulting
firms, as well as many of the top powerhouses in the German economy, and are looking to grow our
Cyber Security, Software and Cloud teams, which are lucrative markets currently with a lot of
opportunity for success. Here at MAM, we are all in it together, so expect to inherit many new
family members, and be treated like family.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be given all the training and tools needed to learn
our business. No previous recruitment experience is required. All we ask is to bring your
enthusiasm, professionalism, and self-driven motivation!
We offer multiple benefits, including cash prizes, paid for holidays, experience days for those who hit
quarterly targets (everyone qualifies for this!). On top of this, lots of free lunches and company
dinners, gym memberships, multiple company events (VR, go-karting, boat parties) and many more
for everyone too.
Lastly, our commission structure is so transparent, with no loopholes, also meaning that you can
earn commission from your first placement (no thresholds here unlike other firms!)
Your day-to-day role will include:
- Continuously growing your network of candidates by Sourcing candidates for roles that you
are working on via headhunting, LinkedIn, XING, our candidate database any other means
- Learning about the market you’re recruiting in, whether that is in Cloud, Software or Cyber
- Making outreach calls to potential candidates in Germany, understanding their needs and
expectations in a new opportunity, and matching them up with roles that meet their
- Shadowing your supervisor who will act as your mentor and manager throughout your time
at MAM, to ensure you are successful.
You bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent further/higher education qualification (A-Level, Diploma etc)
- Previous working experience in a customer facing, or sales-oriented role
- Willingness to learn and develop skills that are very new to you
- Qualities of a team player as well as an individual contributor
- Tenacity, drive, determination, resilience
Come join us, become a MAMer, and be a part of this exciting journey