Due to sustained growth we are keen to hire a high-calibre Recruiter to develop and grow our existing Interior Design desk. We already have a strong market presence and an established client base.
We are looking for a motivated, committed and professional individual to initially manage existing business and then gradually develop the business.
Our organisation is set up to ensure you grow, develop and are rewarded along the way, with uncapped earning potential and attractive incentives for high performance. We promote a team environment where we succeed together.
To be successful in this role:
- Possess previous experience in agency recruitment or related sales environment
- You will need strong communication and presentation skills, along with a high level of emotional intelligence
- Be ambitious with an internal drive to succeed
Why Choose Kappa
- Grow, develop and be rewarded at Kappa.
- Enjoy uncapped earning potential and attractive incentives for high performance.
- Work in a team environment where we succeed together.
At Kappa, you will be respected for your intelligence and specific motivations. You'll also enjoy flexibility around working arrangements to make sure you enjoy a great work-life balance.
You'll thrive in this role if you're a motivated, committed and professional individual. You will initially manage existing business and then get hands-on in developing your own suite of clients - a chance to develop yourself and Kappa.
We are a small team of dedicated recruiters who work in the heart of Sydney's CBD.
We specialise in placing design professionals within the construction industry. Our Design & Consulting (Construction) team is already well established with a local network of clients and candidates stretching back a decade.
We hold 'preferred supplier' agreements with key firms within the property and infrastructure construction industry which means you get to work with some of Australia's leading companies.
The Best Bit - Benefits
- Awesome shared working space in Sydney CBD where our office sits within a business community on 175 Pitt street in the heart of Sydney’s Central Business District offering exceptional views of the bustling city
- We have access to 4 levels of creative collaboration spaces with a games corner and plenty of opportunities to network within our business community
- Coaching and training on the Architecture, Interior Design and Construction sector
- Your own mobile phone & laptop
- An excellent work-life balance in a relaxed and friendly environment
- A competitive base salary + superannuation + a generous commission structure