We are a small team of dedicated recruiters who work in the heart of Sydney's CBD.
We specialise in placing design professionals within the construction industry. Our Design & Consulting (Construction) team is already well established with a local network of clients and candidates stretching back a decade.
We hold 'preferred supplier' agreements with key firms within the property and infrastructure construction industry which means you get to work with some of Australia's leading companies.
- Grow, develop and be rewarded at Kappa.
- Enjoy uncapped earning potential and attractive incentives for high performance.
- Work in a team environment where we succeed together.
At Kappa, you will be respected for your intelligence and specific motivations. You'll also enjoy flexibility around working arrangements to make sure you enjoy a great work-life balance.
You'll thrive in this role if you're a motivated, committed and professional individual. You will initially manage existing business and then get hands on in developing your own suite of clients - a chance to develop yourself and Kappa.
Why Employees Love Working At Kappa
"Kappa is a great place to work.
Most importantly; you are treated with the utmost respect.
KPI’S, Daily meetings and micromanagement are out the window!
Recruitment can be stressful and the team at Kappa understand that, so their approach to taking the pressure off staff as much as possible really helps you focus on the more important things; such as building your desk, clientele and earning some cash.
The office culture is vibrant, we play music in the office during the day, and head out for celebratory drinks whenever we feel things should be celebrated. Social events at Kappa are always great fun, Melbourne cups are a massive event so we tend to take the whole day off for this. We enjoy letting our hair down after a hard day’s work and most importantly having a really good laugh with each other. "
- Gemma Palfreyman, Senior recruitment Specialist
The Best Bit - Benefits
- Awesome shared working space in Sydney CBD where our office sits within a business community on 175 Pitt street in the heart of Sydney’s Central Business District offering exceptional views of the bustling city
- We have access to 4 levels of creative collaboration spaces with a games corner and plenty of opportunities to network within our business community
- Coaching and training on the Architecture, Interior Design and Construction sector
- Your own mobile phone & laptop
- An excellent work-life balance in a relaxed and friendly environment
- A competitive base salary + superannuation + a generous commission structure
Shane O'Brien, Director
Gemma Palfreyman, Senior Recruitment Specialist in Architecture and Interior Design
A Message From Our Director, Shane
We want to ensure you grow, develop and are rewarded throughout your career with Kappa. You'll love the uncapped earning potential and attractive incentives we offer for high performance.
Join a team environment where we succeed together. I genuinely love our team.
We are not a KPI based firm. Instead, we have an environment where we respect you and the way you work. We value work-life balance, and offer you flexible working arrangements.
Video: Why Our Clients Choose Kappa
We are proud of our recruitment processes and relationships we have developed with our valued clients.
We Work Day-To-Day Like This...
- We recruit with integrity for both our clients and candidates
- We build strong long-term relationships with both our clients and candidates and collaborate with them throughout their careers
- We always look for the best outcome for everyone involved
- We have a great understanding of clients cultures, whether that is fun relaxed or incredibly professional