Since 2001 we have stood the test of time and continue to deliver outstanding IT&T recruitment services in Infrastructure, ERP and Digital Delivery, guided by our four core values:
GREAT THINGS IN BUSINESS ARE NEVER DONE BY ONE PERSON. THEY’RE DONE BY A TEAM OF PEOPLE.
– Diverse – you’d be forgiven for being shocked to hear an accent that’s not British.
– Unified – we make like The Beatles and “Come Together” whether it’s at a meeting table or the kitchen table.
– Social – All work and no play? No way. We celebrate not only our successes but culture and people too.
– Recognition - of individuals and teams for contributions not only to our business goals but culture too.
– Community Support– we love to give back and often support Charity events for organisations including the Cancer Council and RSPCA
– Success – You’re equipped with the tools to succeed, including first class stechnology ranging from our cloud-based database, HR/Onboarding system through to LinkedIn Recruiter licenses and Seek Premium Talent Search.
Perks & Incentives
🚿 End-of-trip facilities (both refreshing and sustainable)
📞 Employee Assistance Program for both you and your family members
⌛ Early finish Friday (or is it Fri-yay?)
🏃 Weekly running club
☕ Open-plan kitchen (stocked with fuel and banter)
💰 Generous commission scheme
🎯 Half-day incentive for reaching weekly targets
🍽️ Quarterly team incentives
✈️ Quota trips with partners (in and out of Australia)
🎵 Music in the office
– Tailored training programmes with on the job & in-house training
– Career pathways that enhance your development and promote continuous learning
Our team frequently fundraise and donate towards various charities throughout the year including the Cancer Council, RSPCA and Movember.
This year we sold cupcakes in our building for RSPCA cupcake day, the men of Genesis have been sporting moustaches through November gathering donations through their Mospace page, and much more!
Employee Assistance Program
Genesis are all about supporting our staff's mental health, we understand how important this is and are here for our staff.
On RUOK Day we announced that as part of our ongoing commitment to staff's wellbeing, Genesis IT&T has an Employee Assistance Program for all of our employees.
An Employee Assistance Program is a confidential counselling and support service to help employees deal with personal or work related problems in a positive way.