Fuel has worked in the IT & Telecoms space for coming up to 20 years and we have a huge client base covering the UK and internationally. We are looking for an experienced person to join us with aspirations to grow and build your own division & team, drive success, and be rewarded for it!
Tired of seeing recruitment businesses that advertise the same old you need to have this or you need to have that experience, experience of developing clients blah, blah, blah... Ask not what can you do for us but what can we do for you?
Fuel Recruitment are more than just another recruitment business. We’re right in the middle of an incredible journey and are looking for ambitious, like-minded people with the desire to make an impact and the drive to help take our business to the next level.
We understand there may be no push factors for you to leave where you are, but we believe there are definitely pull factors that we can offer you to join us.
In return for your passion, drive and ambition to succeed, we can offer you an opportunity to work for a company where: -
- We are one of the UK’s Leading recruitment agencies who for the last 2 years, have been awarded a place on the SIA list of “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” in the UK & Ireland.
- We deliver world-class service and have been identified as one of ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’ in a report by the London Stock Exchange Group.
- We live by our vision statement “Delivering talent to create brighter futures”.
- We take your career development seriously and welcome those with ambitions to lead and grow a division. There are no limits to what you can do, or how quickly, and we’ll support you every step of the way.
- We believe in rewarding our consultants with an excellent, uncapped commission structure with no threshold (up to 30%).
- We care about your wellbeing.
- We love to “give back” and are committed to our charity work.
- We encourage our people to own their futures and do not micro-manage.
- We take high achievers on incentive trips - including regular spots for our support team.
- We are a brilliant place to work.
Established in 2003, The Fuel Group is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies. For the last 2 years, we have won the award as one of the Best Staffing Firms to Work For in the UK & Ireland.
We operate throughout the UK and internationally with particular strengths in the IT, Telecoms and Life Sciences divisions in the public and private sectors. The Fuel Group offers permanent and contract / interim staffing solutions as well as fully managed outsourced recruitment solutions.
In 2017 we were identified as one of ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’ in a report by the London Stock Exchange Group.