As a Candidate Success Manager, you're the vital link between our Clients and our Candidates.
You're passionate about candidate attraction and experience, developing talent communities and being the subject matter expert on creative skills.
This role is all about networking and relationship building in the Freelance and Contract talent pools that we represent to our clients.
You'll ensure that our Clients have access to the best possible diverse talent, and they're equipped to secure the right people for their business.
You'll become an expert on trends within the talent universe, and provide market insight and advice to both Candidates and Clients.
We'd love to see you play an integral role in developing our Freelance expertise and offering alongside our Head of Communities & Partnerships.
You'll work with Clients from inside their business- acting as an extension of their team as you consult with them and represent their brand.
You'll help our Clients to create inclusive systems and processes throughout the talent acquisition lifecycle, and connect them with your extensive networks of specialist Candidates.
• Build relationships with Candidate communities and understand their specific career aspirations, options and obstacles
• Be responsible for driving the growth of Candidate networks, communicating emerging trends to our Partners and the Hidden team
• Work with Candidates to ensure they're receiving the tools, platform and support they need to achieve their goals
• Consult with Candidates, facilitate their recruitment processes & negotiate on their behalf
• Straddle the gap between service and sales, between Company and Candidate interests, and between Product expertise and Candidate insight
• Be the expert in your field and a trusted advisor in growing and owning talent communities
• Actively engage in and drive conversations about key topics such as Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Culture
• Be an expert in the Hidden technology and evangelical about how it can improve candidate experience
Maybe you're in a traditional Recruitment Agency but don't love the BD piece. Or perhaps you're already Internal but want a broader and more consultative role. There's no 'must have' experience at Hidden, but we know that you'll thrive in our CSM role if you're a natural in:
1. Offering advice to both Clients and Candidates on Salaries, Development, Career Progression etc.
2. Managing stakeholder relationships to ensure we're having a 2-way conversation with Candidates and Clients.
3. Getting under the skin of your Client's industry, what they do, their work culture and environment, and building the narrative you'll take to the Candidate market.
4. Creating engaging content to advertise vacancies across a range of media and digital formats.
5. Using a variety of methods to identify, approach & engage niche Talent. Being creative about reaching people and building relationships.
6. Developing & driving efficient, unbiased Recruitment processes for yourself and your Clients.
We're constantly reviewing and updating how we support our people in fulfilling their professional and personal potential. Our standard benefits include:
🍎 Employee Assistance Programme
💜 Monthly Sanctus 1-on-1s
👶 Nursery Savings Scheme
📚 Continuous, structured L&D training
💵 Healthshield cash back
🍱 Constant Wellbeing initiatives
⌚️ Flexibility to manage your own time & WFH
⚖️ NEST Workplace Pension
💻 Apple Kit (Laptop & phone)
💰 Q Bonus scheme
📈 EMI scheme
🏋 An onsite Gym
🌲 Company closure in December
Hidden is an equal opportunities employer. We value inclusivity and diversity, truly believing it creates a better working world. We love to see applicants of all different backgrounds and hire based on skills and business need. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email us.