Quay Appointments – part of Ethos BeathChapman Australia
Established in 1991, Quay are a leading brand within the NSW Recruitment Industry. We boast a substantial track record which amongst many feats includes over 30 years of experience recruiting for the NSW State Government. We have a reputation for providing exceptional personnel and consulting services.
We contribute our success to our ability to attract and retain Consultants who have a passion and commitment to deliver service excellence. To meet the growing spend in the State Government IT Sector our staffing strategy is to grow our Government IT Team by 2 Consultants over the next 12 months. We have an opportunity for an Account Manager - IT Government Recruitment Consultant.
• be responsible for end to end recruitment
• bringing new clients by making business development calls and onsite visits
• inherit over 200 “Hot” contacts and a fertile database of work ready candidates
• engage with “senior level” stakeholders across NSW State Government
• take responsibility for developing client relationships to grow your portfolios whilst providing exceptional customer service
• co-ordinate with your team to source, attract, recruit and select tier one candidates to ensure you have job ready candidates to fill your customers’ needs promptly
• develop good working relationships with contractors to develop a loyal workforce
• Minimum two years’ experience in recruitment sales
• Proven expertise in managing competing deadlines
• Good commercial acumen and interpersonal skills
• Results focused and demonstrating high levels of tenacity
• Good knowledge and experience in sourcing and attracting the best IT talent
• Thorough understanding of recruitment processes and practices to maintain compliance, negotiate contracts and promote safe work practices
• Provision of exceptional customer service
• Committed team player
What's in it for you?
• Lush offices perfectly position on Level 38 with breathtaking views of Sydney Harbour, 1st class showers, concierge and facilities.
• Structured personalised training and ongoing personal development
• Receive ongoing mentoring from a team of industry experts
• Inherit existing clients and candidates
• Autonomy to manage your own desk within a mature and supportive environment
• Cloud Based technology, to source, fill and payroll your contractor workforce allowing you the flexibility to work from home, mobile or in our Parramatta Branch
• Additional paid leave day to celebrate your birthday
• Flexible working hours - empowered to manage your own start and finish time
• Attractive Commission structure
Apply now OR please send your resume in confidence to [email protected] OR call now for more information on 8257 0500.