Ambition Australia are recruitment specialists in Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Commercial and IT and Technology jobs in Australia with global reach. Headquartered in Sydney, Ambition have grown in stature to ten offices worldwide, weighted heavily in the southern hemisphere.
Ambition offer a uniquely supportive environment, where you'll be encouraged to fit in your lunch time yoga, be passionate about CSR, and still earn up to a whopping 67% commission.
We are a global boutique recruitment agency with offices in London, Australia and Asia. We are best known for our specialisation in the following four key areas:
Banking & Finance
Why Work for Us?
In addition to a competitive salary and commission structure, our employees also benefit from:
- LinkedIn Recruiter licence for every Consultant
- A relaxed, KPI free outcome focused environment
- Clear and realistic career development
- Exposure to opportunities throughout Australia, London and Asia
- An additional days annual leave for every year of service (up to a maximum of 25 days)
- Birthday leave
- An annual all expenses paid trip for our top performers. Previous destinations have included Vietnam, Bali and Langkawi
- Casual Fridays with afternoon drinks
- Monthly and quarterly social events
- Incentive breakfast and lunches
We offer a choice of two commission structures which are highly competitive within the market.
1. Pay per placement: depending on the type of contract placed (temp, perm, etc) and your seniority level, the payment varies from $200-500 per placement
2. Threshold: the monthly threshold is calculated by dividing your annual remuneration package by 12 months and then dividing again by either:
31% for Consultants
33% for Senior Consultants
35% for Principal Consultants
As your billings exceed $450k the amount of commission will increase, up to a maximum of 67% for billings above $1m.
Wellness Week - Lunchtime Yoga
Building Better Futures
As part of our purpose to Build Better Futures, we engage with our community by volunteering our time, energy and resources to improve other peoples lives.
Recently, two of our marketing team took part in the ration challenge; raising $2700 for Syrian refugees - a great effort!
We LOVE to celebrate the success of our employees. Congratulations to Paul, Dougie, Katie, Charlie and Dijana who enjoyed a celebratory lunch for being our 2019 Q2 high performers in Sydney.
JP Morgan Corporate Challenge
We never miss an opportunity to promote Ambition - we are HIRING! Here is our Internal Talent Acquisition Consultant at the JP Morgan Corporate Challenge.